Monday 2 February 2015

Style Inspiration: Craft Rooms

I walked into my craft room/spare bedroom/cat room today and was waaaaay overwhelmed at all the chaos that is currently going on in there.

In recent weeks, I've gotten my hands on so many great deals on craft supplies, which makes me so happy. I also have been working many weird hours at my "day job" (I don't usually work days, but it sounds wrong to say my "night job" haha), and am short on storage in my craft room, so needless to say it looks like a tornado has ripped through my space.

Obviously the thing to do was to browse through Pinterest and some of my favorite blogs to come up with inspired solutions for organizing my space, instead of, you know, actually organizing my space!

Here are some clever organizing tips, storage solutions, and some of my overall favorite spaces!



8 great tips for organizing craft supplies from Laura at Finding Home


Gorgeous - and so simple - organizer for your baker's twine from Amber at Damask Love

Upcycled organizer for washi tape - from a spool rack - from Kimberly at A Night Owl

Another awesome washi tape organization upcycle from Steph at Crafting in the Rain

This craft space is impeccably arranged and makes me so jealous! More pictures on Stamp 'n Storage

Monochromatic color scheme and a little bit of glam bring this space together. By Trish at Uncommon Designs

Huge, DIY craft room from Beckie at Infarrantly Creative

A craft closet DIY makeover for when an entire room just isn't possible for you from Traci at Beneath My Heart

Now, if looking at (& drooling over) these incredible spaces and adorable organizers isn't enough to get me motivated to get my own personal space in order, I don't know what will be! What are your favorite organization strategies and storage solutions? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment